Creating better tomorrows for all pet rabbits
Supporting rescue centres nationwide
The Rabbit Welfare Association & Fund has always supported rabbit rescue centres and their amazing work.
Whether it’s caring for abandoned rabbits, rehoming them or offering medical support for those in poor condition.
These are just some of the ways we support the vital work of rescue centres. We:
- Promote Adopt Don’t Shop.
- Raise awareness of rabbit welfare issues and the benefits of adopting rescue rabbits.
- Offer discounted membership for rabbit rescue centres. By subscribing our On The Hop booklets for centres to give to new adopters.
- Running the fundraising scheme Sponsor a Rescue.
- When funds allow, we run a Benevolent Scheme that offers grants to rescue centres in crisis.